Security and Resilience
There's more to being a business leader than merely running daily operations. Each day, they face numerous complexities: supply chain interruptions, cyberattacks, extreme weather, public health issues, and more. That's where resilience comes in. Today more than ever, it's a business imperative to protect employees and customers while preserving the global movement of goods, information, and communications.
Businesses of all sizes are targets of ransomware attacks. Experts look at how businesses can protect themselves from this kind of cybercrime.
U.S. and European industry stress the need for coordinated, consistent, technical standards-based policy and regulation at the U.S.-EU Cyber Dialogue.
- 7 Questions About the Impact of Supply Chain Shortages on Holiday ShoppingWith the holiday shopping season kicking off this week, our supply chain expert explains why people are worried about getting gifts in time and what is being done to make sure they do.
- Vaccine Mandates: The Most Important Questions for Businesses AnsweredNew rules around employee vaccine mandates go into effect November 5. Here’s our guide to which businesses are subject to the rules, which employees need to be vaccinated, options for unvaccinated employees, and more.
- Cybersecurity, SaaS, and More: The Business Guide to TechnologyA breakdown of the core and emerging technologies businesses are using to grow and succeed.
Economic security and national security go together hand-in-hand. Protecting our physical and digital assets as well as our public health are vital to the security of everything—our people, our products, and our businesses. The U.S. Chamber understands that ensuring the safety of all Americans while promoting the free flow of commerce is what drives our economy and enriches our society.
Small business advice from CO—
- Corporate Social ResponsibilityThe Role of Public-Private Partnerships to Combat Human TraffickingMonday, July 1708:30 AM EDT - 01:45 PM EDT
- WorkforceT3 Innovation Network’s Mid-Year MeetingWednesday, July 1908:00 AM EDT - 06:00 PM EDT
- Security and Resilience12th Annual Building Resilience ConferenceWednesday, July 26 - Thursday, July 2708:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the Senate Committee on Appropriations, on the FY24 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Legislation.
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, on H.R. 2670, the "Fiscal Year 2024 National Defense Authorization Act."
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the House Committee on Appropriations, on the Fiscal Year 2024 State, Foreign Operations, And Related Programs Bill.
The UPS-Teamsters negotiation is the latest labor negotiation to capture the nation’s attention.
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the House Committee on Appropriations, on the Fiscal Year 2024 Homeland Security Appropriations bill.